Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Routine

The twins are now three months old (wow that was fast! thatwasfreakinfast!) and I have to say that I've fallen in a routine. Good routine anyway. I would wake up at 7am, say hello to the babies, fix myself and Don some coffee, eat toast or go straight for the big breakfast, start work, get a hearty lunch (or take a quick trip to JD) do the groceries, fetch Tanya, go home, fix baby bottles, beat a deadline while devouring dinner and go to bed. In the weekends, we either hit SM city, chill at out favorite bar for a beer or two or have lunch with mom or dad when they're more than just visiting the twins. Some people may say "Boring" and I am strongly one of those people before. Miraculously, I must say that I'm enjoying and handling things pretty good. Having kids do get your grounded. And for the first time, I have to admit I love being grounded. ;)
By the way that's Poh sleeping on Vea's pharm books. I don't know why I posted his picture. I like it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment