Monday, June 28, 2010

Insecurity Invasion

For many many years, I have considered myself as a pretty confident person. Of course, I know my imperfections but I still love myself for it. However, being pregnant for the last eight months, seeing your not pregnant friends enjoy the beauty of youth and catching a glimpse of the exes make me want to hurl myself in bed, smother up in a pillow and just die.
I can't wait to give birth so I can rid of the pounds, of the dark circles around my eyes, the dark skin and the sore hands and feet. I can't wait to wear figure-fitting jeans again, have that glow that made most guys in the earlier years stop in their tracks and stare (okay, I'm sort of exaggerating) and drink soda without worrying so much of the calories. I miss me.
I am lucky my Don loves me. And I am surrounded by people who have shown care and support. I can never be happier. But my narcissistic self is taking over. And I let it. And it's just so sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment