Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ethan Hawked


What I will confess is that Ethan Hawke is one hot vampire. A few minutes before the movie ends (hey this is a spoiler so stop right now) he turned back into being human and I lost interest altogether. I definitely lost interest after things start to get a little major and so Resident Evil-ish near the ending. I already muttered "That's hardcore," in the beginning and got totally crushed when it ended.
For one thing, the concept was pretty dark. Not Dark like trying-hard-to-be-dark. The artistic photography was pretty effortless and I marveled. Don and I started to watch the movie last night but he had a couple of drinks and begged to continue the movie the next day so I agreed even if I was at the edge of my seat (the bed, actually). The movie is futuristic and humans have resorted to being vampires to survive extinction. There were lots of blood and some gore, I loved it because it wasn't so in-your-face kind of thing but the last (ending) part was a little disappointing. It just ended. Like, like that. I mean, it was okay I guess, made me remember the movie Twin Effect and all but they should have came up with something revelation-something or twisty, whatever. To conclude all and all, Ethan Hawke was hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment